This policy sets out the basis on which U-Wallet and URUBit project platforms collects personal data from you and how we process such data.
By visiting our website https://en.urubit.net/ and https://www.urubit.net/ our "Site" or using U-Wallet or any other applications or software we provide, our "App", you accept and consent to the practices set out below.
Collection of information
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us - information that you provide us (which may include your name, email address, and other personal description) by filling in forms on our Site or our App for example:
- When you report any problem to us;
- When you use certain features on our Site or our App;
- When you request any support from us.
Information we collect about you - information automatically collected when you visit our Site or use our App, for example:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose for which the data was used still exists.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- Providing, improving and developing our services.
- Researching, designing and launching new features or products.
Disclosure of your information
We will keep your personal data we hold confidential but you agree we may provide information to only members of our team.
We use persistent cookies and session cookies. A persistent cookie stays in your browser and will be read by us when you return to our Site or a partner site that uses our services. Session cookies only last for as long as the session (usually the current visit to a website or a browser session).
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies – They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies – These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you do so, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
We may use third-party web services on our Site. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies (which are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies), web server logs and web beacons to help us analyse how visitors use our Site and make the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests. The information collected through these means (including IP addresses) is disclosed to these service providers. These analytics services may use the data collected to contextualise and personalise the marketing materials of their own advertising network.
Our Site, our App or our communication with you may from time to time contain links to third-party websites over which we have no control. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own practices and policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of these websites understand your rights. We accept no responsibility or liability for any practices of third-party websites.
All information you provide to us is stored secured.
We restrict access to personal information to our team.
We review our information collection, storage and processing practices from time to time to guard against unauthorised access, processing or use.
Please note, however, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure.
We may amend this policy from time to time by posting the updated policy on our Site. By continuing to use our Site and our App after the changes come into effect means that you agree to be bound by the revised policy.